Mom in law and her boyfriendssss !!!!!!

Mom in law and boyfriends ? I can almost imagine all of you , twitching your eyebrows and asking me - You must be out of your mind - Are you sure?
Yup ! I am !!
Mom in law of mine is a super efficient, lovable, friendly lady ( Remember Chachi 420 ) . Every time I look at my MIL, I am reminded of the ever lovable Chachi 420. She has an answer to every question you have - whether it is marriage, poojas, relationships, study, cooking, books, music, language, spirituality - anything! - anything at all!
For all of us who know her well, she is our guide, philosopher and friend. Since she is very modern in her outlook, a lot of times she is my guide on what kind of clothes or make up I should wear and constantly encourages me to try out the new fashion.
Now when one is so very efficient, it is but natural, that one will have to manage a lot of boyfriends too . Raising my shoulders helplessly !
Yup ! my mom in law , as far as i know, manages two boyfriends other than the permanent one - Yup ! you guessed right - the one she cant escape from - my Father in law. Are you sure? - I can hear you all asking again .
Ya ! Every once in two days, she would want to badly meet one or both of her boyfriends- she would then summon one of us(na! bug us !! ) to summon them to our home or take her to meet them. Now, whenever she needs to go out , she dresses herself up with a lot of care. Make up, lipstick and powder - the look is complete!
Ever since I have been teaaaaasssssing her about her boyfriends, my Father in law has become very very curious. He has started taking more interest in her and her friends. Hmm. He refuses to let her go and meet her boyfriends alone. He insists on taking her with him.
Raising my shoulders helplessly again ! Yup !
Now ! Now ! Patience ! For all of 'exasperated you' who are dying to know who her boyfriends are -- They are Narayan, our Ironing Guy and James Bond , our friendly neighbourhood dryclean wala !!
Oh yes - reason to meet them of course -is to get the dirty clothes washed and ironed - be clear of that !! And dressing ? -one should ALWAYS dress well - One should DRESS FOR ONESELF and no one else.. BE CLEAR OF THAT TOO !!
Raising my shoulders helplessly again ! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment